Purple Carrot Soup
- 6-8 organic purple carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional toppings: Greek yogurt, fresh herbs, croutons, etc.
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onions and garlic and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add the chopped purple carrots to the pot and stir well.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
- Remove from heat and let the mixture cool for a few minutes. Then, use a blender to puree the soup until smooth and creamy.
- Return the soup to the pot and stir in the ground cumin and smoked paprika. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the soup over low heat until warmed through.
- Serve the soup hot, topped with a dollop of Greek yogurt, fresh herbs, croutons, or any other toppings of your choice.
Enjoy your delicious and nutritious Purple Carrot Soup!
12 Free Range Eggs
Organic Tomatoes - Heirloom (farm in transition)
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!