Roasted Green Eggplant with Yogurt Sauce
- 2 medium-sized organic green eggplants
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the green eggplants into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Brush both sides of the eggplant slices with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the eggplant slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the eggplant is tender and lightly browned.
- While the eggplant is roasting, prepare the yogurt sauce. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, minced garlic, lemon juice, and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the eggplant is done roasting, transfer the slices to a serving platter.
- Drizzle the yogurt sauce over the eggplant slices and garnish with additional parsley, if desired.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
12 Free Range Eggs
Organic Tomatoes - Heirloom (farm in transition)
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!