- 4/5 slices of your choice of bread
- 3 apples
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 100ml Milk
- Vanilla Extract (maple extract would be beautiful too!)
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 10g butter
Peel and dice the apples
Take a bowl and mix the butter, honey and the apples.
Put the mixture in a pan and wait until it becomes golden and add the cinnamon.
- Melt 10g of butter
- Mix the brown sugar, the eggs and the vanilla extract in a bowl. Add the milk in a separate bowl.
- Use 10g of butter in a pan and let it melt.
- Soak the slices of bread in the milk and in the egg-vanilla mixture.
- Put the slice in the pan and wait until it's slightly golden brown.
- Serve the french toasts with your apple cinnamon sauce.