Roasted Sweet Potato and Turnip Skillet
You will need
- 700 gr sweet potato
- 500 gr turnips
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp grass-fed butter or ghee
- Preheat oven to 220 C.
- Thinly slice the sweet potatoes and turnips using a mandolin and place them in a bowl.
- Toss with olive oil and seasonings and place in a circular pattern baking pan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and add the cubes of butter around the skillet. Cook for approximately five more minutes and then broil on high for 3-4 minutes or until top is slightly crispy.
- Let it cool for a few minutes and top with more fresh thyme if desired.
Bon Appetit !
A recipe and picture by Jessi's Kitchen | https://www.jessiskitchen.com/herb-roasted-sweet-potato-and-turnip-skillet/#tasty-recipes-9679-jump-target
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!