Easy Purple Beans
- 6 cups purple beans
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Wash your beans then snap the ends off of all the beans. You are taking off about 1/4-1/2 inch, depending on how long the skinny tails are. Discard the ends.
- Heat the olive oil and water a heavy bottom, large pan or dutch oven over medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the green beans. Stir to coat.
- Let them sit for 5 minutes or so. You should start to hear them pop.
- When you hear some popping, stir, then cover the pot and let them cook for 5-7 more minutes.
- Uncover, check doneness (the longer they cook, they less crisp they are).
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Serve warm and try not to eat all of them as you bring them to the table.
12 Free Range Eggs
Organic Tomatoes - Heirloom (farm in transition)
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!