Raw Medjool Date Energy Balls
- 1 cup organic Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a food processor, pulse the almonds until they are finely ground.
- Add the pitted Medjool dates to the food processor, along with the shredded coconut, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Pulse until the mixture comes together and forms a sticky ball.
- Scoop the mixture out of the food processor and use your hands to roll it into small balls.
- Roll the balls in additional shredded coconut, if desired.
- Store the energy balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
These energy balls are a great snack to have on hand when you need a quick burst of energy. They're also vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free, so they're a healthy option that everyone can enjoy. Enjoy!
12 Free Range Eggs
Organic Tomatoes - Heirloom (farm in transition)
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!