Passion Fruit Vinaigrette
Add a hint of fruity sweetness to your salads or grilled fish/chicken 👩🏻🍳
You will need:
4 small passion fruit – 1/4 cup or 65g
1 small purple onion
4 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp flakey sea salt
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp mustard
1. 🔪 Peel and mince your onion. Add it to a small bowl with two tablespoons of the vinegar. Add in the sea salt and a few good grinds of the black pepper and set aside.
2. 🍯 Put your passion fruit pulp in a clean jam jar and mix it around with a knife or fork to loosen it up and separate the seeds.
3. 🥊 Add in the olive oil, the onion/vinegar mixture and the last two tablespoons of vinegar. Give the jar a really good shake.
4. 🥄 Add in the dry mustard and shake again until very well combined.
5. ❄️ Store in the refrigerator until ready to use, shaking well again before lightly dressing salad or spooning it over cooked fish.
Bon Appetit 👩🏻🌾
Recipe and 📷 https://www.foodlustpeoplelove.com/2015/08/passionfruit-vinaigrette.html
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!