Organic Beetroot and Goat Cheese salad
- 3-4 medium organic beetroot, peeled and diced
- 2-3 cups (480-720 ml) mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) crumbled organic goat cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped organic walnuts
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) organic balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the diced beetroot on a baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Toss to coat evenly.
- Roast the beetroot in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tender and lightly caramelized.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the roasted beetroot, mixed salad greens, crumbled goat cheese, and chopped walnuts.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve the organic beetroot and goat cheese salad immediately, garnished with additional chopped walnuts and goat cheese, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy organic beetroot salad!
12 Free Range Eggs
Organic Tomatoes - Heirloom (farm in transition)
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!