Orange Grapefruit Sorbet
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 7 orange peel strips
- 5 grapefruit peel strips
- 3 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons grapefruit juice
- you can add 2 table spoons of orange liquor or vodka ( NOT for children)
- In a small saucepan, bring the sugar, water, orange and grapefruit peels to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved; discard the peels. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the orange juice, lemon juice, orange liqueur and reserved sugar mixture. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
Little tip : You can use the peels to serve your sorbet ! Be careful when peeling your fruit, to make sure they can be used as bowls.
12 Free Range Eggs
Organic Tomatoes - Heirloom (farm in transition)
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!