✨ Marinated Capsicum ✨
You will need
4 Capsicum : mix all colours
2 Garlic cloves
Organic Olive Oil (*)
1. ♨️ Preheat the oven at 200 C
2. 🔥 Lay the capsicums on a baking tray and roast them in the oven until the skin gets dark
3. 👩🏻🍳 Place them in a salad bowl and cover with a lid. Let it cool
4. 🔨 Meanwhile, crush the basil leaves with the garlic, add Olive oil, Salt and Pepper
5. 🔪 Once the capsicums are cold, peel them and cut them into long strips
6.⏳ Mix well with the seaonned Oil and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours
Eat on toast or add to your favorite salad. 👩🏻🌾
You can keep them in an airtight jar for 1 week in the fridge.
* Order Organic Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil from our Essentials section: https://www.shiokfarm.com/products/sicilian-extra-virgin-organic-olive-oil
Credit Photo: mes_inspirations_culinaires
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!