- 2-3 cups of very ripe honeydew melon (900g)
- 2 tbsps of lime juice
- 2 tsps of brandy
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 tbsps honey/maple syrup/ sugar syrup to taste (optional)
- Place the honeydew in a blender or food processor fitted with a metal chopping blade along with 3/4 cup water, the lime juice, brandy, vanilla, mint, and salt.
- Purée using on/off pulses, until smooth, and then let the blender run for a minute or so to produce a light, frothy soup. If the melon isn't very sweet, adjust the sweetness with honey.
- Serve in chilled bowls.
Recipe by Mitchel Davis| https://www.jamesbeard.org/recipes/honeydew-soup
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!