Cold Cucumber Soup with Dill, Garlic and Yogurt
Simple recipe of cold cucumber soup that provides you with all essential vitamins, keeps your gut healthy and reduces risks of developing cardiovascular diseases...
- 900g cucumbers (chopped)
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt and extra for serving
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small red onion, chopped and extra for serving
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup fresh dill and extra for serving
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil, and extra for serving
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth consistency.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
- Stir the soup before serving.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Pour the soup into bowls.
- Drizzle with extra Greek yogurt and olive oil.
- Sprinkle with extra chopped red onion and dill. Voilà, your soup is ready for serve!
Recipe and image by Emma Kelly| https://nurturedhomes.com/cold-cucumber-soup
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!