If you ran out of ideas what to cook during this summer here is an easy recipe of delicious French creamy soup made of potatoes and leek...
- 3 cups peeled, sliced potatoes
- 3 cups sliced white of leek
- 1½ quart chicken stock
- 1 cup whipping cream
- salt and white pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsp chives (minced)
- Simmer your vegetables in the broth for 40-50 minutes.
- Puree the soup in a blender or through a food mill. Then pass it through a fine sieve.
- Stir in the cream and season to taste. Add a bit more salt as it loses flavor in a cold dish.
- Let it chill and serve in chilled soup cups. Decorate with chives.
Recipe by Tara Noland| https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/soups/julia-childe28099s-vichyssoise/
12 Free Range Eggs
Organic Tomatoes - Heirloom (farm in transition)
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!