You will need
- 2 Bananas medium ripe
- 2 Plum tomatoes small
- 1/2 cucumber skinned and cubed
- 1/4 cup red onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tsp brown sugar adjust for taste
- 3 tsp coconut flakes sweetened
- 1/2 habanero peppers optional, finely chopped
- 2 tsp peanuts optional, coarsely chopped
Place the lime juice in a medium bowl
Peel bananas and cut them in circular shapes directly into the lime juice
Stir the bananas and lime juice immediately to prevent them from browning
Add the brown sugar and mix well
Add cucumber to the bowl, mix well and set aside
On a stove top, take a medium pan and heat it on low for about 1 minute
Add the garlic and roast lightly for about 30 seconds
Add the roasted garlic in the bowl with the bananas
Add all the remaining ingredients and mix very well.
Do a taste test and adjust for taste
For best results, refrigerate for about an hour before serving. Enjoy!
A recipe and picture by Healing Tomato | https://www.healingtomato.com/quick-banana-salsa-recipe/
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!