1.5 cups all purpose flour
half Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp baking powder
a pinch of salt
1 cup milk (more if needed)
1 ripe banana, mashed
3 Tbsp melted butter
half tsp vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients
2. In a separate bowl whisk the mashed bananas, egg and milk.
3. Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Add more milk if the batter feels too thick.
4. Add the melted butter, mix well and let rest in the fridge for 30 min.
5. Heat a skillet in medium heat and add some vegetable oil (neutral flavour, like sunflower is the best), enough to coat the bottom of the skillet.
6. Add 1/4 cup of pancake batter and cook until you can see bubbles in the surface. Flip the pancake and lower the heat. Cook for 3-5 min until center is cooked.
7. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
8. Serve with syrup, honey or sprinkled with cinnamon and fresh fruits
Bon Appetit 👩🏻🌾
A recipe by @hiroko fujino
Picture by @goruni_
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!