Apple Cinnamon French Toast
- 4/5 slices of your choice of bread
- 3 apples
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 100ml Milk
- Vanilla Extract (maple extract would be beautiful too!)
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 10g butter
Peel and dice the apples
Take a bowl and mix the butter, honey and the apples.
Put the mixture in a pan and wait until it becomes golden and add the cinnamon.
- Melt 10g of butter
- Mix the brown sugar, the eggs and the vanilla extract in a bowl. Add the milk in a separate bowl.
- Use 10g of butter in a pan and let it melt.
- Soak the slices of bread in the milk and in the egg-vanilla mixture.
- Put the slice in the pan and wait until it's slightly golden brown.
- Serve the french toasts with your apple cinnamon sauce.
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!