1000 Christmas Biscuits Recipe🍪
1. So, first off, mix these 4 ingredients together:
- 250gr of flour
- 50gr powder almonds🥜
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- 2 tea spoons of cinnamon or your Christmas spice mix
2. Separately, mix these 2 ingredients together:
- 100gr soft butter🧈
- 125gr sugar
Mix well until sugar has melted. After that, add 1 egg.🥚
3. Once the 2 mixtures are done, mix them together and you should have one nice dough.
4. Flatten the dough, make sure it is quite thin (2mm max), use your favourite Christmas cookie cutters to stamp out stars, hearts, etc., and transfer to baking paper. Bake for 10 min at 200C, they should turn darker (but not black!) and be crunchy.
What's on the menu
Sign up below to be added to our WhatsApp distribution list and be the first to know once our stocks have been updated!
We take pride to always try to bring produces that are grown as close as possible to us. We fly things in only if they are not available nearby. If you would like to order a produce that you are not seeing listed here, leave your email and a note and we will try to add it!