Prep time: 15 min - Cook time: 15 min - By Julie Wampler from Table For Two
Quick and easy weekday meal!
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
Cook Time: 1 hour - Prep Time: 5 mins - Author:
I like this recipe because you can use whatever leftover you have and also parts that one would normally discard.
- carrot peels and small ends
- sweet potato peels and small ends
- celery ends and leaves
- onion and shallot skins
- green onion or leek ends
- mushroom stems
- small amounts of broccoli stems or kale stems
- slightly wilted greens from fridge
- any other fun vegetable scrapes I may have